Our SEPARATION ANXIETY Program
Are you afraid to leave your dog alone for fear he’ll hurt himself, damage your home or disturb the neighbors? These concerns are more common than you think and may be rooted in Separation Anxiety. Separation Anxiety is a debilitating panic disorder – a welfare issue which affects an estimated 15% of dogs in the US (Nicholas Dodman , DVM, Tufts Cummins School for Veterinary Medicine). Unfortunately, most dogs with separation anxiety tend to get worse if left alone repeatedly while experiencing anxiety. And if you live with a dog who can not be left be alone, you know that it affects the well-being of your entire family. No one wants to give up on a loving pet and no one should have to do that. Yet, separation anxiety has long been considered one of the more difficult canine behaviors to resolve. We can help.
How It Works
- Compassionate, customized approach for your dog and your family
- Work through daily exercises with ongoing support by a credentialed, certified separation anxiety specialist (CSAT)
- Address the underlying cause of your dog’s behavior, not just the symptoms
- Work 100% remotely while your dog learns to relax when home alone
- Your dog’s behavior is observed in real-time to assure that your dog and your home remain safe during training
- Relief begins immediately
- Get help regardless of where you live (Know someone who can benefit from this Program? Please pass it on using one of the share buttons at the bottom of the page!)
How to Get Started
STEP 1: To get started on the road to relief, please register below to schedule a 90-minute Initial Consult & Assessment. During our time together, you will learn more about our Separation Anxiety Program and we will evaluate your dog during an absence to determine if the Program is a good fit. If you prefer to speak with us in advance, click here to schedule a complimentary 15-minute phone consult.
STEP 2: Upon completion of the registration process you will receive instructions to book a time slot for your Initial Consult & Assessment.
STEP 3: If your Initial Consult & Assessment is complete and you are ready to proceed, please register below to enroll in our Separation Anxiety 4-Week Program.